Thursday, November 8, 2007

Class BBQ Encore! and it ROCKS

The weekend is fast approaching! O My Gosh, my week flew by in seconds. Once again i am lost... too much work too little time.

A big part of the week was concentrated on urban project and little misunderstandings between my friends. Hiya, so negative stuff, don't want to talk about it. I felt that I wasted the last two days, maybe I felt so stress on monday and tuesday I just wanted to rest. Now I feel so well rested, I am actually doing my readings at home. haha

Okie, to the main post. Last night's class BBQ.

I think, everyone had a great time. Yar. the food rocks, so did the company. I got to know my classmates better. Smashing BBq food, beer and WINE! woohoo! We even had mass games such as 'polar bear', drinks in the pool, over-21 conversations, dumping people into the pool... a duet band n guitar... broken specs... haha

I can't possibly mention everyone and everything in detail... so I think I will mention what I enjoyed most. This may sound weird but what I enjoyed most is working with everyone to make this party a success. Many years down the road, we all would forget the people who made the party a success, in replace of them, would be the memories like the laughter, jokes and pictures/ images in our minds. But I think we cannot have had all those memories without the organizers.

Well, I am not the organizer, I merely took instructions to buy some stuff and cleaned up most of the party together with Joey, Ai Zhen, Jianne, Tracy and a few more like Jon and Tomoko. Well... But I think the party would be impossible without Aidan, Elissa and Tracy plus CO., cause I really don't know who helped out. I know it was these few cooks that made the lovely steaks, organized the food and catering ... I think they really knew how to create a storm of a party ... Aidan and Jianne for their recipes for tiramisu and other food stuffs ... wow liao it taste them good k. Elissa and her helpers looked into all the logistics and the fine details like creating a vegetarian spread for Joey and Vai. And lastly, Tracy, the host... I really love your home, it definitely was the coolest home I ever been to... pool side party, crazy dogs... tons of wooden furniture!

I think years down the road, I will perhaps forget the details ... but I will remember cleaning up the place... together with my friends and the people who made the party possible. As always, I love the honours class... but I need to complain... when can we take one proper class photo? haha.

No comments: