Spent the entire afternoon and evening in Sheares trying to study. I work as hard as I could and I felt it wasn't such a bad session. Although, I am still going to work at full steam and to the best of my abilities... sometimes the heart is weak... and the process sucks.
In many ways, this semester has made me discover what I really want. I cherish my remaining times with my class, friends and pals... more then the grades... didn't seem to be that way in year 2 and year 3... but for now, at least, that is confirmed. I am more willing to enjoy the day with my friends then study haha. But then again who doesn't... yet not many people, who would practice rational thinking, will actually do it. But I think I am more irrational now days... but then again... I think I have to play catch up as well... cannot slack until I can turn a total deaf ear.
Today was rather fun, I spend time with the Level 6 Guys... I think more then ever, I am accepted here as a permanent resident. Gross video clips, Bloopers and Southpark... I think these make your day interesting rather then all dull... And someone is going to get punked... haha. I am not sure how life can be without Sheares... even though I am not a member of it formally I think I will miss this hybrid hall life of mine.
Well its close to 2... my brain is really drained and I can't absorb anymore... I wish time would pass faster... get this over and done with... then I can move ahead with life and get my things done.... ISM, Project White room, preparations for Christmas... Birthdays around the corner... and most importantly exercising... I miss my free time. Damm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment