Monday, November 26, 2007

The Pinky Show?

Who or what is the Pinky Show?

I have not really been able to grapple what the Pinky Show is about, I watched only 1 video... but I am seriously amazed at their presentations (in form of videos) on current pressing world issues. Check out their website. (I seriously don't know if they are offended that I link them)

http://www.pinkyshow.org/

I believe this site is suitable for everyone to get a Left/radical perspective on world issues... some rather controversial such as is the Iraqi War Legal or Illegal. They have views from experts and done research on these topics yet presented it clearly so normal people like you and me can understand their message. And what I like about it is they share opinions on what can be done...

So yar, when you have free time go and watch their videos and read their articles... they are amazing.

Furthermore, they are Cats! haha... like uber adorable Cats... anyway cats are my favourite animals as well haha.


No comments: