Last week we did a 'Mr Brown' for our Future of Physical Geography presentation. This week it was a simulated riot and protest for Antipode, the Radical Journal of Geography. For this week's presentation, it was really damm funny, stuff like "Brothers and Sisters lend me your ears", "Amin and Thrift (who are academics) our brothers have said", "Yuimin, talk to them now" and "Joey prepare the finale!" haha! When you enjoy doing something, you will really bring out the best in you to do it. And hopefully there will be the academic rewards, if your lecturers appreciate it that is.
Problem is, now we are so high about it, we have to think of a better idea for the next round... till then it is top secret... keke
Mondays aren't such bad days after all... this Monday that is. Got back my human dictionary entry, got a pretty satisfying grade. woohoo! And yar when you got friends, like Joey, who claim that the ATM card is not working, when he went to the wrong ATM machine... get ready to fight those Monday blues... hmm on top of that, i slept a cool 10 hours... haha awesome!
"There’s the girl that I like
Now more then ever she gives me butterflies
It makes my stomach quezze every time she walks by
I know I can be cool if I try"
Stan's Song in 'Southpark the Movie'
Now more then ever she gives me butterflies
It makes my stomach quezze every time she walks by
I know I can be cool if I try"
Stan's Song in 'Southpark the Movie'
No comments:
Post a Comment