Friday, 26 Oct was Cpt Ng's wedding. haha, wait so long, finally get to attend his marriage. But looking at him in a number 1 uniform, suddenly reminds me of the commissioning parade, some time ago. Its been so long since I left the company in green.
Manage to catch up with my platoon mates from OCS as well. Funnily, everyone seemed the same, even after 2 yrs of losing contact. We were still the same old, noisy bunch of people, who never seize to make the most serious of events, such as weddings, sound so comical and 'sui bian' (anyhow).
I think no matter how much one might go on to change in physical looks or moved on in life, familiarity is often found in laughter, jokes and stories that people commonly share. Every opportunity, we get to meet, the same old stories are highlighted so the distance built up over the years are broken. I guess this pretty much happens in every bodies' social circles.
One day I hope, I get an opportunity to jot down about every story which I share with other people. Perhaps this blog has begun this goal, yet the lack of time to update every event seeks to hinder me from doing so.
"Do you remember the time when we got into during Ex Leopard?"
"yar, FQJ forgot his helmet, we had to drink a jerry can of water,
Tey was caught listening to his radio receiver,
'Sa Mu La' was used 3 times during the exercise
and after the change parade,
Sir gave up on us"
"haha"
"yar, FQJ forgot his helmet, we had to drink a jerry can of water,
Tey was caught listening to his radio receiver,
'Sa Mu La' was used 3 times during the exercise
and after the change parade,
Sir gave up on us"
"haha"
No comments:
Post a Comment