I am in honours class. We are having coastal management lessons.
no one is listening... or that is what i see from the back...
I am blogging.
So is suzzie...
dawa just went out to smoke... haha
stacy and gang are chatting again...
This is bad... but I don't enjoy coming to class on time... Skipped 20 mins of class to eat at the business western stall. wao lao... the Jumbo tank (sausage, bread, ham, egg, beans) is like how shoik... and I had a breakfast with my PA a few days ago at breko... nowdays, I start eating breakfast again... I feel like the 'old' Leon again. At least I found joy of breakfast with friends again.
O yar, I am back to drinking again... sounds bad? no, its great k to find people you can drink with. Helps you to sleep also... most important is it ends a day making you feel great that you can relax and spend time with folks.
Okie I better return back to class... as much as I feel lazy listening and coming to class... I enjoy dr wong's lesson cos his lesson is so free and easy that we are able to interact and talk cork... maybe because he is old.... hence he cannot hear our whispers and jokes haha
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment