Most of the time I don't stay at home... yar I 'stay' in school. More precisely, I stay over/ 'camp' with my friends in their hall, Sheares Hall. Quite amazing how I have stayed 2 years with them... but I never paid hostel fees... haha
It was not only recently that I got to know the people, other then my host, better... now I know the entire 6th floor long wing... and some other people who hang out at the 'balcony'. They even included me into their parties and outings.
Maybe a lot of you won't know but perhaps one of my regrets in my university life is that, I never stayed in a hostel before (or to some of you, I procrastinate about staying in hall). But I am please to be accepted by people in hall, actually my friends have even given me nicknames... 'suck cork buddy', 'instant noodle guy' and 'cookie monster'... haha
As gan claims... its the last year... so its time to do 'shit(fun) stuff' that we won't be able to do next time... like 'emperor night' and haha... I think you won't get such opportunity to do shit like this unless you stay in a hall...
Way to go Level 6 peeps!
Thanks for the fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment