I probably over-strained myself this week. 2 swims, 1 run and soccer. Its been sometime since my assignments have allowed me to accomplish these.. But then again, it wasn't wise to cramp so much exercises in a week. I used to be able to do it... but I guess its been too long since I trained. So I need to watch the intensity. For now, its rest... My tights hurt... my back aches.... I move slowly... this sucks
Well, since I can't function long without feeling pain... I decide to clean my room, bit by bit... but I am progressing damm slow.... Even after resting at Joey's hall... I still feel drain. Spent most my time doing housework and watching tv... while doozing off time to time.
I think I have a lot going on in my head... mainly school work. Well, there is no greater motivator the desperation... so I think I would head the books tomorrow... hopefully it will end up fruitful... O yar, I miss violet... without violet I feel damm 'disable'... I think I become too lazy and dependent on the car....
O happy Hari Raya to my Muslim friends! While you enjoy yourselves tomorrow, I will try to ensure I don't waste my entire day tomorrow doing nothing productive... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment