I woke up on the wrong side of bed. I almost didn't wake up on time... thanks to the help of a nightmare, which I saw a huge slug crossing the traffic junction, I managed to get myself to wake up. I think I was rather grumpy and I wasn't ready for nonsense. So I probably wasn't able to take a joke and in turn might have irritated a friend.
yar yar, its one of those few days that I couldn't take a joke... that seldom happens, I think, In some people's eyes, it may never happen caused they always believe that I am not serious and easily cheerful. But sometimes when it happens, I just keep quiet about it... honestly, I don't really like it. I refuse to sound out because I rather suffer alone and let others laugh about it. I am worried someday it wouldn't be that case and I flare up. I don't think I really wanna lose friends that way.
But the day did turn out better with a great breakfast at Breko with jared, Selena and Mingli. I decided to take a break from school work, went home and rest. after my evening Jog and an outing with Geri and Joey.
Superdog is awesome lor, but the funniest point was eating chilli cheese friends without fries... sounds odd but they do it just for people who don't eat cheese, like Geri. I feel that Superdog fries are probably the best (I know this is easily contested). What I like is the crisp feeling of the fries, without the smell of used oil and the oily feeling. And superdog's fish burger with egg is probably my number 1 choice among all fastfood chains. Cause its grilled fish not DEEP FRIED! For a carnivore/ meat lover like me, I never ate anything else at Superdog after eating trying their fish burger. Give it a try lar haha.
The evening ended at Walas again. I think Wala Walas is probably the best place to have drinks if you don't have any idea where to go. O yar, I even met my lecturer there haha. And further observing him, I found out that Tenley's ale is 1-for-1 all night long haha. Who says expatriates only go for high-end stuffs? So go on and ask for their promotions... only makes your night out with friends so much better. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment