It all begun on Wednesday morning... No, I didn't choose to procrastinate, there was simply too much assignments... I went to the library trying to start but ended up wasting my time. The Library sucks k... its like over crowded, I think they need to extend the central library... just like how they extend Mustafa... building another level... so the PRCs will congregate there...
word count 359...
So off to lunch, with the guys, Adrian, Uncle Jon, Hurricane and Chongs... funny sial I tell you, we ended up talking about ... twins... and whether twins can be of different fathers... the 'focus' group ended up agreeing that is possible.
word count 442...
Sometime around 4 pm, I was still confuse about what I wanted to discuss on... so I went to look for Dr Wong. Yes, some people disagree with Wong's ways of teaching... but overall he is a nice guy lar, the discussion with him concluded with a probable essay idea... So off to the readings... but then started the controversial discussion within the class... against... someone who pissed the entire class on monday.
word count 442....
Dinner. Same old crowd, just that now we had (NS) Policeman Faisal with us... wao lao, he can eat lor... 5 bucks of food from the Indian stall. But understandable, cos out Muslim friends are still fasting... 'Focus' group 2... transsexuals... haha
word count 442...
after dinner, the impossible task of completing the 3k was becoming more and more of an uphill task. But lan lan have to do, thank gosh joey 'the bully' was in the same boat as me...
word count 783...
well, it also help that the Policemen and Uncle was around... it made the task more happening, Macs at 5, going crazy by screaming, trying to faint... and loads more of shit... I think its rather difficult to recall all... cause I was just to stoned from rushing the essay...
word count 2634 ... all these in 24 hours... haha
Presentation at 9am, after I presented, I just slept... missed uncle jon's presentation... I think I did well... cause I took a damm, damm different direction to Coastal Protection... but my paper... is chiu lor... cause I just did it too last min and my flair isn't there.
I think its shit days like this, you will remember your mates the best. But yar, I don't wish to live such a 'last min' life... it sucks... I am glad I finish... and now... its time to relax... before monday's battle against the urban city essay...
I miss the chance... to know you better
I hope I will see you again
next wednesday...
No comments:
Post a Comment