Yes, I have not blogged for so long. And I think I should stop blogging about how tired and busy I have been... its really tiring and damm uninteresting loz.
My P.A. complained that I have not blog in a long time. So did a few others... I think blogging has become a new hobby/leisure for me. Yes, I am slow to have caught up with this trend... and at one point of time I was anti-blog... because I believed in meeting people face to face... now days my opinion has change, as much as I like to meet friends face to face, I realize that is not highly possible for everyone/every case cos we all are jammed packed with work.... so blogging helps me tell others and myself about my dumb incidents, quiet sad moments and lovely memories. In a way it helps me to find myself...
Then again... I think I have not 'maintain' my blog really well... 'stick and stones' and 'project white room' have been neglected... yar, my room has not improve much... its a bit more organized. Hopefully I get time to blog this weekend...
I know owl swi is not having a great time. Cause when she ranted to me yesterday about work... i felt her sorrow. hey Mdm, don't worry, you need a ear, I will let you rant to me. We are in the boat together. I apologize I do not spend as much time with you as last time. But I am here when you need a friend. Just like how you are always willing to listen to my nonsense.
I wish I had more time to spend with my old friends, such as Udders. I feel freaking out of touch with them. I think there is a lot to update. I think I must make the conscience effort to meet up with them.
Last week was 'Hell week'... 4 assignments in 7 days... I think it was the worst I ever experienced... 3 nights of 'camping' at the honours room with Joey, just to ensure we finish... we finished our coastal paper just 45mins to submission date, other papers were like complete in class, while the lecture was going on. well its over, so now I can set my mind on enjoying the week... Yeahs! 'Balls of Fury' here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment