Sunday, April 6, 2008

A beautiful beer lady and a few good friends

I think Saturdays rock once more. Because I look forward to beer. Haha.

Wouldn't the days be nice if you alway had people to slog assignments with you? Makes the weekend and assignments much more worth while right?

Yar and thanks Selena, Melo and Yien for paying a surprise visit! I am glad you all did, because this semester has been so hectic I couldn't really find time to spend with you all. Sorry that the car rides and supper trips have been limited to a few. I wish I had more time for you guys.

And yar, found a new beer garden to hang out with friends. Definitely going to head there again. A few good beers, some gossips, shouting and great jokes with friends rock the world. Can't wait till the 14th, then we can all get drunk together... and I really like to find out how drunk you guys can get... haha.

"it is easy to please SXXXXX ... just blow his head"
Some classmate after two beers...

No comments: