Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The day I felt detach.

It was rather quiet in class today. There was no vibrancy or laughter as compared to the cool weekend. I miss the class... maybe I cause myself to be 'detached' because I just wanted to be left alone.

Perhaps I was just too tired for the day. I wasn't really productive and I felt stressed. There for I had to 'run away' by visiting Uncle Tony. I am glad I manage to find my passion there again. Gardening helps relax your soul. An hour or two and I felt fully recharge. Warm beer in the afternoon also helped a bit. Haha.

Despite being physically tired, I manage to stay awake for the evening. If you guys didn't realize, today I only napped in the afternoon, I didn't even place my forehead on the table after dinner.

Maybe its really time to be serious. I will suffer tomorrow so I can clear up the mess that was left behind. Lit review reconstruction, Governmentality and discussion. They will be the first to go down tomorrow. Then I will have to reproduce the entire ISM with a sharper focus. That will have to be done before I go for my final meeting with Harvey.

Stay strong and be focus. Time to 'suck it up'.

No comments: