Tuesday, April 8, 2008

J is for Jilyn

J is for JIlyn the educated ** ****. I am not suppose to say what it is. haha.

But as time flies, my perception of Jilyn has changed. In the beginning, I thought she was a fierce ** ****, who was very loud. Then I kind of realized she was an educated ** ****, who was still very loud. Well I always believe she is very 'zhai' ... then again... that changed when I realized she a lovable cockster haha. Then about a week ago she told me she wanted to be sophisticated... so now I can't really coin her properly.

Wait... I think I still can.

Jilyn is loud. She has always been loud, to me at least. Loud as in not noise pollution. She is the kind of loud you want cause it cheers you to hey her jokes, laughter etc.

Jilyn is a nice friend to have around. I cannot explain it but the moment I realized that she was a cockster like one of us, I kind of accepted her as a friend.

Before that I was damm frightened to even talk to her. I worried constantly if I pissed her off, her killer scream and anger would probably burn me to ashes . But that never happen, it probably was just my preconceptions of her, which was like totally wrong. Then again... maybe it might be true... haha

Jilyn thanks for having breakfast with me and entertaining my boring life with all that chit chat about teaching, school, making money and life. When I submit my ISM I probably will not remember what I wrote or what grade I get. But if you mention to me the 80 packets of ****** ... I will remember one random Tuesday morning with Jilyn.

No comments: