I am back. How I know that? I started making people laugh again. Yes guys laugh at me. haha.
We had our 4th football game this week. And once again, I never fail to make others laugh. Something always happens when I play. Examples: I almost hit the blardee soccer post trying to score/ I chip the ball over the fence... its not my fault, I was just trying to get the ball... and if you realize I was using my left foot. haha.
But was more 'enriching' or funny to my friends was trying to play football with breakfast in your tummy. In today's case, beehoon. It end up with feelings of beehoon wanting to come through your mouth... Hey, I am sure you all 'tasted' that feeling before. Haha.
The purpose of this post is to highlight, there are many lessons you learnt when you are young that you (i) should remember... like after a meal do not run around. It may lead you to a bad tummyache for a day, just like mine. Bleah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment