Geri rocks. She does. I think she is a new age modern powerhouse. A good role model and a greater friend as well. Cause she is 100% human and understanding. Joey the Pedalpop Ah Jut, thanks for being more understanding recently... I think assignments are nothing when I have a study-mate/ 'suck cork buddy' like you. I am glad when everyone seems so distance in times like this when we all have our own agendas and matters, I still have the Geo-kids.
O there is MSN as well. haha. MSN helps as long as you are speaking to people who bother with you. Hey, Dao Tao... Thanks lae. For talking to me till I slept. Its not that your boring... But its kinda of interesting that I only know you a bit better towards the end of my university life. Haha.
Ice cream helps too... Little niece, right?
Sport helps too. Especially when you got friends who are willing to come down and join you for whatever fun there maybe. I think Geo Honours Soccer Team rules. Thanks guys for coming down. Especially newest members Yikang and Adrian aka 'De Crats' haha. O yar, I think Tracy is outstanding cause despite her requirement to train with her teams twice a week, she comes down just to play with us. I am proud to have played with her... cause she is really a great player. A titan among us.
Lastly, do you believe when you are down... and all you can think of is that smile. And as much as you hope for it. You actually see it? I hope I see that smile again. Friendships Rocks!
"You're playing and you think everything is going fine.
Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another.
You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink.
Until you can't move... you can't breathe...
because you're in over your head. Like quicksand."
Shane Falco, (Keanu Reeves in'The Replacements')
Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another.
You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink.
Until you can't move... you can't breathe...
because you're in over your head. Like quicksand."
Shane Falco, (Keanu Reeves in'The Replacements')
No comments:
Post a Comment