Friday, September 7, 2007

Daylight is around the corner...

With regards to my life, this week has been a vast improvement from last week. Many things are turning out fine and I don't feel shitty as compared to last week. However, there still many things that I cannot control. Hope things turn out smoothly for my troubled friends soon.

I started fighting back for my love to contribute in class. Doing my readings faithfully has helped a whole lot. Paying attention for the sake of learning as compared to paying attention for the sake of listening is another change in direction I have came about to adopt once again. Peer pressure and coordination within my friends has probably been one of the more significant factors to my new found drive to do better in class. The most noteworthy reason is Honours seminar and classmates are starting to be interactive and fun in many ways. Hope this carries on.

I am less emotional with regards to my personal relationship. I think slowly I am learning to accept the current situations. As much as I don't want it to end this way, I believe I am slowly accepting the fact that it is the past. Time has slowly heal the 'scars'. Don't get me wrong, I have not completely gotten over it. Its just that I decided to make them sweet memories instead. I believe she would want it this way as well. I am starting to better it this way. The sun is rising as it always will... but the last dawn was a bit long... I thought I never get through it. Hopefully I see the daylight again. Soon.

"People in love get lost and foolish
People in love get everything wrong
People in love get scared and stupid
People in love get everything wrong "
Never Be Lonely - The Feeling

No comments: