First it was the case of the 'missing Ah Bo Leng'. It happened last Monday which happens to be shitty days for me... I had a long day after sending Carol off and attending Geographic Thought seminar... and then I was suppose to meet Beryl, an irritating freshie haha, and Jeremy, the 'coach'. But then.... everything went wrong... upon reaching home at 630, I went to take an evening nap, hoping to be awake by 8 for the meet up... but I woke up at 1130 instead... yar that is how I missed out on an outing with them.
Then comes today... As usual, work was super busy at Big O. The cakes came late once again... so I had to manage the beverage orders, slicing 6 whole cakes (I had to reheat the knife like 50 plus times. To slice the cakes, you need a pretty heat up knife) and I had to deal with a funny request from my boss, Robin aka 'batman' (but he was very nice and allowed us to sample the new cakes.... check out Big O soon for super nice cakes... haha). So after 6 hours at Big O, you can imagine how tired I felt. I was so tired, I took 45 mins to leave the Big O Kitchen... I was busy sampling the cakes... but most of the time the images of preparing beverages just kind of flash back in front of me. No more Latte or Cappuccino please!
So I went home... cause I realized I had no cash on me and I could not go to Borders to buy Tommy Emmanuel's 'Live One' album... come on, I was so broke I could not afford a game from the Pirated PS2 game stall at Kovan.... so now you know how much my wallet is worth... haha.
Once back home, I went to nap... hopping to wake up at 730 for a swim and followed by super with Gina and Ivan... but you probably guess what happen right?
So here I am at the end of this post... the time now is 250? and I woke up 3hours 20 mins ago... and the sad thing is I cannot get back to sleep. Dammit once again. I think I need to get proper sleeping habits soon. This cannot go on... if not I will be awake at 3am everyday thinking: "How am I going to blardee make use of the day tomorrow without feeling lethargic?"
I wish I had a solution.... At least I am glad i get 6 hours of fragmented sleep a day and my mates praise me for not sleeping in class anymore... haha gone are those days where I slog my hours in school and work after that.... Just so I can meet my consumption patterns in the past. So yar, I hope I fall asleep soon. I just heard the first delivery truck by the way.
'The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep.'
Anonymous
Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment