Saturday, September 15, 2007

Post number 50 -Dua Tao's 21st Birthday!

Happy Birthday OPH!

Just came back from Dua Tao's Birthday... its her 21st! WOOHOO! Didn't get to stay long, cause I had to other thingys to settle so I went late and they left soon after I reached... Yar, I was there for 1 hour only but its feels good to meet so many others who supposedly are still in NUS. I think... this might be one of the last few 21st birthdays I attend... until the younger freshies, the much younger 'little kids'... Dua Tao you are one of the last remaining few 'original freshies' 21st... haha. Seeing all of you all... reminds me of the first ever Arts Camp... remember Skylar? haha.

Its like History stops when friends gather. Time passed very fast but we all never change much. All of us still have that something we keep that is true to us. Like dressing (comment by bobs on Hocky), fear of cockroaches, drinking incidents... and other stories like 'Mayo Le'.. all these always will remain as memories trap in time...

Anyways... Dao Tao... send me our pictures k! so I can place it here... in memory of your party! O yars... Birthdays are great places to meet new friends... example: AJC and a packet of Lays! haha.

P.S. Yes I am getting older... but like Hocky said... we are still young or trying to.

No comments: