Thursday, September 6, 2007

Meeting the Debate Head

Melisa aka Melo - not a fruit, was the debate head of her JC Arts Society. Thats the fact, well not at first sight. Cause she does not look like one. Well she is not fierce... maybe only cause so far I know her a nice, sweet person. And yar though we were on the same field studies, in Thailand, we talked less then 1% of our entire conversation spoken till date... haha most of our conversations were on 2 occasions, on the plane during our journey back from Thailand and yesterday when we had the opportunity to visit Ice Cream gallery.

It is a fun experience to hang out with Melo, cause she talks a lot. No. Not till the extend you find it irritating. haha.

When we were talking yesterday, we talked about microbes to humans... Well, the way she speaks is very entertaining and funny... thats why you never suspect she was the Debate Head. Talking about microbes... she made me worried... cause it seems being a Teochew, Admin breather... I am at a higher risk of having lung cancer... why? Ask her lar. O yar do not squeeze your pimples... it may cause death... according to Melo's lecturer.

I don't think anyone would be bored with her around cause there are many topics you could converse with her. Well, I enjoyed the ice cream outing with her so I shall look forward to the next trip we get to go there and more fun talking about daily stuff.


"No. It was more like Malay Society"

No comments: