Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A barrage of things

So much has past by this week... I don't tell I can tell what has happen... well I cannot recall also haha. But lets just do a quick recap...

Well there was o week and stuff which much has been mentioned.... however the best or happiest moment has to be Carol wong's birthday... Carol is 21... yar but she walks like an auntie and acts like a big kid. well she is going off... I think i will miss my neighbour... damm. Her birthday must have been the most outrageous and memorable we even planned.... It happened during the o week BBQ. We drove up the slope in Violet were the entire o week was barbecuing and played Mayday's 'Happy Birthday' while all the headlamps and hazard lights were on. haha... And please Carol wong's cake was how ugly... cause her photo was on the cake ... Bleah

Okie then was Rag and Flag day which happened last Saturday ... Never had I been so proud to be an ARTS student... cause we had the loudest and best cheers compared to the other faculties and halls... please lor... the others were using cheers that we stop cheering 3 years ago and they were of secondary school standard... haha but ultimately I was sadden because ARTS didn't manage to get any of the awards up for grabs... but please, I think we deserve the LOUDEST faculty, best effort and Best supporters award ... if they had such an award. haha

I think it hasn't been easy to go back to school. Some what or another... I just felt... something is missing. Maybe I haven't rest enough. Maybe some friends have left. Maybe I just feel left out... I don't really know. But I know I am bothered. Despite that, I feel happy to be back. There are friends, both new and old, who I wish to meet up with. There are things that I long to do, like suppers, tea breaks and ice cream trips out of school. This is the last lap and I am not going to foil it ... a lot of goals have been set by myself and I really wish that nothing too negative will happen.

The road ahead has been chosen, what happens along it... is only left to be discovered and experienced in the future... for now lots still wonder in my head ... a barrage of feelings... and so little time to be left wondering.

No comments: