Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I want to live again...

While visiting 'Food for Thought' with Selena today... I realise I want to start living again... I want to have a cafe like 'Food for Thought'. I believe that being sadden for so long why I decided to live on is because there are many other dreams I have that I want to accomplish. I feel empowered by rediscovering such goals in life. Now I feel i can breath easier...


Selena and the 'Happy Food'


Monster attack! - World Class Southern Velvet Cake


Happy to be here

O Yar... We love the place so much we are going back with Yikang tomorrow. And I want to bring all my friends to this cafe which made me find myself again.

And Yes... Yikang is an idiot...

Leon PM 11:31
tomorrow only u me and huishi

haiku PM 11:32
okay
u 2 r not going to bring me to somewhere to beat me up right

No comments: