Monday, August 6, 2007

Ice Cream that can kill you

Ice cream has always been a huge favorite of many people. Some people consider it 'happy food' or 'comfort food'. Yar, I think ice cream really helps one to remain happier. Ice cream happens to be 'happy food' for some of my friends and me. So when we are down we eat ice cream.

On Sat however, I felt I ate the best ice cream I ever had in my life. It was found at the 'Ice Cream Gallery' off river valley road. The ice cream is think and tasty ... and the flavors are rich in its own unique way. Only off point is ... the ice cream seems to be oily... not sure why.

The ice cream helped me relieve one whole day of stress and fatigue but it also made me damm sleepy. So sleepy that I dozed off a couple of times driving home haha. And before the ice cream I was actually rather hungry... but the ice cream made me damm full I had no space for any food at all.

Yar so 3 cheers for ice cream for I can depend on it to rock my life on a bad day!

No comments: