Things are better now.
I get to be with all my freshies once again at my last O Week... I really love being in the same OG with Carols, Joshua, Khid, Lao Ye, William and PY ... cause we worked together on many occasions but never in the same OG ... and 3 years in the making ... we are finally in the same OG. Haha!
And it is the first time I can meet new freshies in peace... cause I can finally enjoy FOP without a leadership post. Yeah! Things are going fine in O Week... just that i feel we show have more free time to do silly things as a House/ OG and among friends.
Because of the above... I have been caught on many occasions singing to the tunes at Big O... Not only my colleagues noticed that, even a customer ask me: Why are you so happy? I, myself, am amazed to find a new energy that wakes me up to a happy smile. That gives me strength to act like a little kid at O week. And I am happy once again ... to serve my faculty as a senior despite my 8 AM - 3 PM councillor role and my 5 pm - 10 PM waiter role every other day... something I still cannot explain how.
And yes... She is talking to me. That is the most important thing in my life at the moment. Thats all I wish for. That is what keeps me smiling everyday and every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment