Monday, August 13, 2007

Blue forever!

Well, I haven't been posting... cause i was away for a while. Yar many of you know I was at O week ... yes my last O week... And it hasn't been an easy time faced with all the problems I had. but from a micro perspective ... it was the best O Week as a councilor, all thanks to Si Hum OG for always being so funny and jovial ... you freshies really gave your senior here his best moments in an O week OG.


You are my Si Hum!


I also enjoyed every moment I got to spend with the seniors and Lao Laos namely Hocky, Chongs, Bobs, Weilong, Lao Yes, josh, khid, Pei yong, Pei hong, Rols, Bit, Michelle, Shuning. I really appreciate the times we spent during this period... Beerfest, smokefest, tuangfest and whatever funny moments together.

And to Camy, Tien Kwan G, Weijie, Huixiang, Daphne, harris and some of the 27th MC members, thanks for the fun, respect and acknowledgments you all have given to the Lao Laos and me. I am really happy to be there one last time with you all.

Despite what is happening in my private life ... FOP seemed to be able to perk me up every now and then. There were many situations and moments in this O Week that has left me and eternal picture in my mind. Moments such as the Last tag of war, Camy asking me to give the last S House speech, being a Lao Lao, getting disturb by juniors... and many others...


The house of Blue


Well I think this will really be the final FOP for me. I want to say a big, big thanks to everyone who has been there during ... I think FOP is a celebration of friendship. Over the years, no matter how much FOP drains out of me... I know that the thought of going through FOP with friends and meeting new friends is one of those things that keep me going on in University...

It saddens me to know that this is the Last FOP for me... FOP gave me everything I had outside academic life, it gave me friends, family and most of all, a chance to love her...
I will miss this faculty club... and because of ARTS Club and FOP... I learned how to be a true ARTS student. All things must end... so now that FOP is ending... I think its time I slowly learn how to leave the faculty but I know I have one final year to enjoy the friendships which begun from FOP

"Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never end"

I Miss You - Blink 182


No comments: